Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Getting to know Kenzie!
My name is Makenzie and my interest is fashion! I love clothes so so so much! I love beauty, makeup, clothing, accessories, shoes, EVERYTHING!! Let's just say I'm a girly girl! Clothing and fashion is my passion and I love to express myself and who I am through what I wear and how I look. I love to switch up my style and try new things. I hate it when those days come when your required to wear something because I hate being told what to wear. I like to wear what I want and when I want. I guess you could say that I am a shopaholic when it comes to clothing because I honestly don't ever stop buying them or spending money. I am an addict. I seriously need to stop before I go bank rupt but no matter how bad I want to stop...I just can't. My top five strengths are communication, positivity, adaptability, competitive, and WOO!!! I agree with all five of those strengths and think they fit me well! Well that's a little about me! Hope you enjoyed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment