Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kenzie's SMART goals :)

I have a lot of goals and it seems like I always have a new one but one specific goal I have is to go to college out of state.  As much as I love good ole Utah, I want to get out and expand my horizons.  I want to live in a new environment, new state, new lifestyle.  I want to go to college somewhere along the East coast whether it's New York or even Virginia. I love the New York lifestyle and feel that my Prince Charming is there waiting for me.  ;) I would even consider going to school in Hawaii attending BYU.  I have been to Hawaii before and haven't stopped thinking about it since I have been home.  That place was paradise and somewhere I would love to be.
My SMART goal-
Specific- I want to attend college out of state and live a different lifestyle and live in a different culture.  I want to meet new people and see what it's like to live out of Utah.
Measureable- I will be graduating in a year and a half so this goal is coming quick! My graduation date will be May 25, 2015.
Accountability- It's my job to start preparing for this goal now.  I need to keep getting good grades and take responsibility for anything that happens.  I need to better my ACT score and keep working hard in school.  I need to start applying for colleges and do my best to get scholarships.
Realistic- I believe that this goal is very realistic and many people have accomplished it.  I have the grades and dedication to make it happen.  This is something I really want in my life and won't stop working until I achieve it.
Timely- I have a year and a half to prepare and make this goal happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment