1) What is coaching to you?
2) What does it take to be a great coach?
3) How does it differ from other helping professions?
1- Coaching to me means helping someone or something reach the highest possible level. Helping the situation or person better themselves and be the best they can be.
2- To be a great coach you have to have patience and kindness. They need to be able to connect with the people their coaching. They need to have sympathy and be able to relate. Coaching can be a positive or negative experience and it's up to you to decide which it will be.
3- In my opinion, coaching differs from other helping professions because it's more personal. Coaches help people grow and are there every step of the way.
In my life, I have dealt with various coaches. Some of these coaches I cherished and loved and some I didn't. A coach is more than just a title, a coach is a person willing to give up and sacrifice time to help you improve and succeed in life.

No comments:
Post a Comment