Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Making a decision

I made the decision on whether I wanted to try to attend Girls State or not.  I first identified the situation and what it would take for me to be able to go.  Girls State took place during the summer and an alternative I had was to go to Costa Rica and do a humanitarian project instead.  I selected a solution and decided to try for Girls State.  I had to write a letter expressing my desire to attend.  I wrote the best letter I could write and did the best job I could have done.  The decision I made achieved my desired result.  I wanted to attend Girls State and it just so happened that I was one of the four that was chosen and I will be attending!!! (: YAY!! (:


1 comment:

  1. I had no idea the Woo loved Government and Law! I remember hearing about Girls State when I was in school but I never knew what it was. I'm glad you have the opportunity to go.

    ReplyDelete