Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My coaches

Everybody has coaches in their life right? Some leave positive marks and some leave negative.  There are two types of coaches, knowledged based and facilitative based. My freshman year in volleyball, I had one of the best coaches I had ever seen.  She truly knew the game and how to put a team together.  She never let a problem go, instead she always confronted it straight up.  Lani in my opinion was very knowledged based and educated on the game of volleyball.  She was truly a remarkable woman and one I won't forget.  An example of a facilitative coach is the coach from the movie One Tree Hill.  His name was coach Derwin and he was a boys basketball coach.  The thing is, he wasn't just a coach, he was a teacher and an inspiration to the team.  He knew the game perfectly but always did what he thought was best for the boys personally and for the team.  These are two examples of coaches in my life, comment some of yours down below! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment